Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Weekend of April 13th, 2007

Games Played: Boom Boom Rocket (XBLA), Puzzle Quest (PSP), Saints Row (X360), NBA Street: Homecourt (X360)

Movies Watched: Babel, Pursuit of Happiness

Babel was pretty solid, having seen 21 Grams, I think that it's very derivative of that, but it was a good work on its own. I don't see any Oscar nominations in it though.

Pursuit of Happiness was what I expected; you feel pretty good and lucky after watching it. Even jaded bastards like me have to be impacted on some level. Will Smith's kid wasn't nearly as obnoxious as I thought he'd be.

Saints Row is a mixed bag for me. I may work through it. It's got a large and pretty fun world to interact in; but the AI and controls are a total toss up. Sometimes it works great. Sometimes you want to throw the controller in fustration.

Puzzle Quest is as addictive as ever.

No comments: