Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April 10th, 2007

Games Played: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (X360), Puzzle Quest (PSP)

Games Bought: Tony Hawk Project 8 (X360) [$11.00], NBA Street: Homecourt (X360) [$23.00], Ar Tonelico (PS2) [$49.99], Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS) [$27.00]

MUA is now officially a pain in my balls. I missed a simulator disc in the first part of Murderworld and there's no way to go back and get it. Thus my save game is now impossible to unlock Silver Surfer with or get the Golden Age of Comics achievement. I MAY play this again with the new characters but I'm starting to doubt it. I was hoping to play through hard with them...

Puzzle Quest on PSP is just like the DS version but the PSP looks a lot better. Easier to see the gems. And has some great on screen tooltips to help learn mechanics that the DS lacks. Wouldn't have thought I'd say this, but the PSP version is a lot more friendly to newer players.

No comments: