Friday, April 6, 2007

April 5th, 2007

Games Played: Gunpey (PSP), Star Control II [The Ur-Quan Masters] (PC), Marvel Ultimate Alliance (X360)

Movies Watched: Spellbound

Beat SCII. Next time I'll do it without a FAQ.

Worked on achievements in MUA. I didn't feel very well so I didn't play GHII. Didn't want to stand up and rawk out.

Gunpey is very, very hard. The game seems broken actually. Way too much reliance on luck of the draw on what puzzle pieces you'll get when. As far as I know, no one has actually unlocked all of the skins. The farthest save file only has 29 of them unlocked.

Side Note: Don't type your post directly into the compose screen. It seems to be randomly deleting posts after using page down/page up without the ability to recover. Pretty lame. I already lost about 10 minutes of work...

No comments: