Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tattoo Images

Some place holder images for linking purposes.





Tattoo was done at Atomic Buddha, a local place. They were super nice and I'm very pleased with the work done.

As this was my first tattoo, I was a little nervous and wasn't sure what to expect from the pain, or the workmanship. The workmanship turned out to be quite great; the image is fairly detailed linking together like puzzle pieces but with gaps. So it wasn't a walk in the park but everything turned out fantastic.

The pain also lived up to the hype. It started out pretty severe but after awhile, it sort of evened out and it wasn't so big a deal.

It took about an hour and 30 minutes to complete.

I'm already contemplating my next one. I'm thinking something in a Killer 7 motif.

No comments: