Wednesday, May 2, 2007

May 2nd, 2007

Games Played: Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (Xbox), Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox), Killer Instinct 2 (MAME), King of Fighters '99 (MAME), Twinkle Star Sprites (MAME), Star Fox 64 (Wii), Legend of the Mystical Ninja (Wii), Settlers of Catan (XBLA), Pinball FX (XBLA)

Games Bought: Genesis Collection (PSP) [$10.00], The Guardian Legend (NES - PAL version) [$29.54]

Games Downloaded: Star Fox 64 (Wii) [1000 points], Legend of the Mystical Ninja (Wii) [800 points], Dragon's Curse (Wii) [600 points], Bonk's Revenge (Wii) [600 points], Pinball FX (XBLA) [800 points], Settlers of Catan (XBLA) [800 points]

We had classic gaming night last night, played a bit of MAME, played a lot of Street Fighter. Was reminded how totally awesome Panzer Dragoon Orta is. I will be playing that again soon for sure.

Downloaded several new games for the Wii but we didn't get a chance to play it (hook ups disappeared). Kind of a small turn out too. I played a few before we got there. Beat Star Fox 64 on the easier routes. Forgot how fun that game is too.

Downloaded and purchased Pinball FX on the 360. Achievements are killing me. I did check out the demo first thought and I did enjoy it. It's quite a bit of fun. I might have been on a pinball high from the show though. Good physics even if the tables are kind of boring.

Catan is fantastic for the little bit I played. Every bit as good as the boardgame version with an outstanding trade interface. I only played the CPU this morning, I'll probably play online soon. Very pleased with the translation to Xbox Live.

No comments: